Accion Network Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Website Reveals Personal Information Even Google Can't Find

Go down

New Website Reveals Personal Information Even Google Can't Find Empty New Website Reveals Personal Information Even Google Can't Find

Post by Admin Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:35 am

Details about your past that you thought were private may actually be posted online for other people to see. Everything about you from major life events to your worst mistakes (like arrests and traffic tickets) could show up!

That's right, a simple online search can now reveal comprehensive information about someone, such as their criminal history, addresses and phone numbers, birthdays, aliases, even online profiles and social media accounts. Real, potentially shocking government records and more are all just a few clicks away.

Anyone with an Internet connection now has unprecedented access to extensive personal details about the people in their lives.

I. How Is This Possible?

A new website called TruthFinder instantly delivers reports with personal data compiled from hundreds of millions of public records online so they can easily be searched by anyone. Anyone who’s a member of the site can go in and get the full scoop on the people in their lives.

Before sites like this existed, finding out if someone had a criminal past was very difficult. First, public records weren't online, so you'd probably have to physically go down to the county clerk's office and submit a written request in person, and usually have to pay a fee for every piece of information you wanted. Who has time for that? But with public record search websites like TruthFinder.com, you can get the same information in just seconds.

Now you can instantly search anyone's public records all over America. Something that used to be impossible.

I was excited to try the site out for myself and search someone I knew. So I decided to do a search on my mom. It instantly pulled up her age, birthday, and address! It even found her phone number, which surprised me because I thought that her number is unlisted. It also pulled up her Facebook account and a list of her relatives. I knew the relative data was accurate because I recognized my grandparents' names. This service was definitely more powerful than I thought it would be.

Then I scrolled down to the "sex offender" section of her report and saw that there are 19 sex offenders that live in her neighborhood!
In addition to her address, my mom's report also had pictures of her house! Then I scrolled down to the "sex offender" section of her report and saw that there are 19 sex offenders that live in her neighborhood! Luckily the report revealed their addresses and mugshots, so we know who to avoid if we ever see these people around the neighborhood. Yikes.

I printed out the report so I could show my mom the nearby sex offenders list. When you think about it, knowing who the dangerous people in your neighborhood are could potentially be life-saving information! One of the sex offenders was charged with "Assault with intent to commit rape" and he lives less than a block away! That's terrifying, but at least we know the truth about who lives next door.

One of the sex offenders was charged with "Assault with intent to commit rape" and he lives less than a block away!
Most people probably couldn’t tell you what their public records say. Could you?

I’m definitely recommending this website to my friends and family. TruthFinder.com is a great way to learn about someone's past. The best part is all searches are completely anonymous. This means that person you're looking up will never find out that you pulled their report!

Where Can I Do A Search?

Go to www.truthfinder.com and enter the first and last name of the person you want to look up.

Do a search today to see what public records may reveal about your friends, family, neighbors—even yourself. You might be shocked at what you find.

Admin
Admin

https://accionmedia.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum