Accion Network Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnny Manziel parties at Coachella as latest NFL chance ticks away

Go down

Johnny Manziel parties at Coachella as latest NFL chance ticks away Empty Johnny Manziel parties at Coachella as latest NFL chance ticks away

Post by Admin Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:32 am

Rock bottom looks like balls of fun for Johnny Manziel.

The unemployed quarterback made an appearance at Coachella over the weekend, blithely partying away at the music festival as newly hired agent Drew Rosenhaus’ deadline to get treatment — or have his contract terminated — fast approached.

Manziel’s faux roommate and best bud Von Miller wasn’t in attendance — Manziel appeared to be hanging out with members of Drake’s crew — but the Super Bowl MVP is still pulling for his troubled friend.

“He’s had people walk out on him. He’s had people who have given up on him. I’m not going to be that guy,” Miller said during a visit to DeSoto High School in Texas on Saturday. “Johnny’s my brother. I’m here to help him no matter what it is.”

Page Six reported Manziel caused $32,000 in damages after throwing a wild party at his Los Angeles rental late last week. Photos show Manziel and his pals left the home in shambles with cigarette burns on the carpet, along with questionable white powder left on a table, allegedly with a bag of magic mushrooms.

“There was cocaine all over the kitchen table, and mushrooms were still out on the table in front of him,” real estate broker Nicholas Goodwin told Page Six. “There was booze everywhere … broken glass over the floor and a Champagne glass in a tree.”

It’s doubtful Rosenhaus will bail his client out of this latest trouble. Monday appears to be the final day of the five-day ultimatum he gave his troubled client to clean up his act.

“This is a life-or-death situation,” Rosenhaus said on SiriusXM Radio. “I am not talking about football anymore, I am talking about a young man who is in trouble. … I am not going to see him go down in flames with me as his agent.”

Admin
Admin

https://accionmedia.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum